UC2302 Triple Display USB-C Docking Station with M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD Enclosure
This USB-C Docking Station is designed for extra connectivity demands which you can extend the connection of a computer to multiple devices via USB-C interface. In addition, the docking station is equipped with 3 display video outputs. With Triple 4K UltraHD display simultaneously, it allows you to split up the content to Triple display devices when the system supports the function. The docking station provides all connections you need include: 2x HDMI, 1x DP, 2x USB3.1 Gen 1, 2x USB3.1 Gen 2, 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet, 3x USB-C, 1x Audio&Mic and special design with 10Gb/s M.2 NVMe & 5Gb/s M.2 SATA SSD Enclosure on the top of the product.
1. M.2 SSD Enclosure for:
a. M.2 NVMe PCIe M Key/B&M Key (10Gb/s) b. M.2 SATA B&M Key (5Gb/s)
2. LED indicator
3. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 (Data 5Gb/s)
4. USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (Data 5Gb/s)
5. 3.5mm Audio & Microphone
6. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 (Data 5Gb/s)
1. USB-A 3.1 Gen 2 (Data 10Gb/s) 2. USB-A 3.1 Gen 2 (Data 10Gb/s) 3. RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
5. USB-C input (connect to host)
6. HDMI 1
7. HDMI 2
8. USB-C PD 3.0
SSD Enclosure for M.2 NVMe PCIe (M Key/ B&M Key) / SATA (B&M Key)
Before being used, please open the upper cover by unscrewing the screw on the side of the product.
1. Please Note it’s normal that the case heats up since the high-speed SSD drives generate a lot of heat while working.
2. This is an industry-standard and the aluminum enclosure is built to dissipate the heat outward. That’s why the aluminum cover may be a little hot to the touch.
3. If your M.2 SSD is first use, you should format it before using. Only in this way can SSD be recognized by computers.
4. For Windows: If your new SSD can’t be shown in [This PC], please take a look of [Disk Management], then create a new volume.
1. USB 3.1 Gen 2 is required for 10Gb/s connection speed (actual drive speed may vary due to media and file system overhead, and potentially thermal throttling for some SSDs)
2. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 maximum connection speed 5Gb/s
3. Operating system compatibility: Support Windows, MacOS, Linux, but be aware that certain file formats can only be opened by certain operating system.
4. Complies with TRIM, UASP, and upgradable firmware.
5. Please make sure the USB-C port of your Smartphone/Tablet/ Laptop supports the DP feature before purchase, or your PC will not output any contents.
6. 4Kx2K@60Hz video display, please make sure your PC support DisplayPort (DP) v1.4 (HBR3).
7. Please update Mac OS of your MacBook to Catalina (10.15.1) or above for better compatibility.
a. Why is there no video output?
1. Please make sure your host supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) video output functionality.
2. Please use the standard HDMI/DP cable.
3. Please check if the cables are well connected.
4. Please make sure select the correct input source for your HDMI and DP monitor.
b. Why is there no audio output from HDMI port?
1. Please make sure that there is audio output function on the monitor.
2. Please set the external monitor as default audio output device.
c. Can I connect my Apple SuperDrive to the dock?
1. No, some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
d: My docking station not charging my laptop?
1. Please check the specifications of your Laptop and identify which port has PD charging functionality if multiple USB-C ports are available.
2. Verify if your host system supports PD over USB-C.
3. Please noted some old models of computers have USB-C port, but do not support charging, only can be powered by its original AC/DC power adapter.
e: Why can’t I find my SSD in [This PC]?
1. If your M.2 SSD is the first use, you should format it before using. Only in this way can SSD be recognized by computers. 2. Please take a look of [Disk Management], then create a new volume.
f: Does this M.2 SSD Enclosure support USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP)?
1. Yes, it supports UASP for optimal performance.
g: Does this M.2 SSD Enclosure support TRIM?
1. Yes, it supports Trim. Trim is operating system dependent, for example: In Windows, NTFS supports Trim while EXFat does not and may eventually suffer from reduced performance.
h: What's the difference in USB-C ports on the front and rear of the docking station?
1. The front USB-C (No.4 port) is designed to data transfer at 5Gb/s speed only.
2. The rear USB-C (No.5 port) is designed to connect to the host computer.
3. The rear USB-C (No.8 port) is designed to charge your host computer as well as power supply the docking station.
Mar. 01, 2021
Nov. 23, 2020