UC2403 USB-C Docking Station (MST)
HDMI + HDMI + VGA
This docking is designed for those who want a one-stop upgrade for Type-C laptops, especially suitable for Macbook Pro. By connecting a dual USB-C cable, you
can gain extra 13 extra ports of connectivity to expand your workstation and realize Multi-Stream Display on MAC OS System when dual or triple display, also you can use a single USB-C cable to work with other Type-C laptops(pls refer to Tips), making it to do more work in less time.
1. Working indicator light
2. 3.5mm Audio/Microphone
3. USB 3.0 : 5Gb/s, 5V/0.9A@4.5W
4. USB 3.0 : 5Gb/s, 5V/0.9A@4.5W
5. USB-C : 5Gb/s, 5V/0.9A@4.5W
6. USB 2.0 : 480Mbps, 5V/0.5A@2.5W
7. USB 3.0 : 5Gb/s, 5V/0.9A@4.5W
11. USB-C : Connected to the Host
12. USB-C : Connected to the Host
13. Ethernet : Speed up to 1000M
14. PD 3.0 : Support 100W adapter,
max 87W charging for safety
1. Multi-Stream Display on MAC OS System is available
if you connect the original dual USB-C cable to Port
⑪ and ⑫ simultaneously.
2. If you connect one single USB-C cable to Port ⑪,
then only Port ⑨ will work.
3. If you connect one single USB-C cable to Port ⑫,
only Port ⑨ won't work, others are all available.
4. To ensure stable performance of the docking, we
suggest to use 60W PD charger or above for better
docking station, usb c docking station, usb-c docking station, type c docking station, type-c docking station, dock, usb c dock, usb-c dock, type c dock, type-c dock, docking, usb c docking, usb-c docking, type c docking, type-c docking, usb c hub, usb-c hub, type c hub, type-c hub, usb hub, usb 3.1 hub, usb c 3.1 hub, usb-c factory, usb c factory, type c factory, type-c factory, usb-c manufacturer, usb c manufacturer, type c manufacturer, type-c manufacturer, usb-c accessories
Sep. 07, 2020
Jan. 13, 2020
Jul. 29, 2020
Jan. 16, 2020